This system finishes based on zinc and aluminum mikrolamel, which is manufactured by Atotech. After curing, the formed organic nontoxic coating, which contains no chrome or heavy metals. It may contain a small amount of PTFE lubricant in order to improve the coefficient of friction.
The minimum thickness of the coating is determined by the performance requirements of the coated parts. It is generally determined by the thickness of one layer of 4-6 microns, In a typical application of two layers formed a coating of a thickness of 8-12 microns. To improve the mechanical and corrosion properties can be applied to inorganic top coat Zintek TOP (L) or organic Techseal.
Zintek TOP (L)
Mineral topcoat containing hexavalent chromium. The addition of lubricant ensures friction coefficient from 0.08 to 0.14, and also improve the physical properties of the surface, such as e.g.. increased chemical resistance, abrasion, and especially corrosion resistance 720 until 1200 hours NSS.
Is black undercoating. Prevents "silver stain" in the handling of the product. Zintek 300B contains zinc and aluminum lamellae. Metal particles with a mineral resin formed on a steel base material coating, which is thermally hardened. This creates a conductive zinc-aluminum coating, which provides cathodic protection of the base material. The coating does not contain lead, mercury, kadmium ani chrom. Zintek® 300B is applied by dipping or spraying neelektrolytickým, so that no hydrogen embrittlement of the coating.
Tech Seal Black SL 28
Topcoat black, which is suitable for Zintek® 300B. Techseal is applied in two layers and can improve the physical properties of the surface, such as e.g.. increased chemical resistance, abrasion and corrosion resistance. This coating should be applied to stainless steel material, and also to electrolytic principal surfaces.
By default, the silver or black. Other colors are available on request.
The layer thickness of 8-12 microns.
Salt spray test (ASTM B117) exceeds 600 hours.
• protection coating has excellent quality, anti-corrosion properties and adhesion
• method of application does not cause hydrogen embrittlement
• environmentally friendly
• reduces bimetallic corrosion with aluminum
• thermally stable
• katodická ochrana
• resistant to acids and alkalis, fuels, brake fluid, etc..
• Can be applied lubricant required, governing friction values in the required range
• Fiat 9.57513
• DBL 9440.40
• TRW TS 2-25-060G
• Continental Teves: ATE N 106 61.00
• GME 00255
• GMW 3359
Devices require a thorough cleaning of the surface prior to application. Unlike other coatings do not require phosphating of zinc. Application is carried out in three ways:
1. Bulk deposition by soaking in a basket and spun excess paint. This process repeats twice, to ensure a uniform layer and the solid surface. (Dip-Spin)
2. For larger parts suspension method is used, wetting followed by centrifugation to remove excess paint colors. (Dip Drain)
3. Spraying uses traditional robotic spray technology. This method is used for partial treatment of larger parts, such as. brake discs, and also for the uniform surface treatment of recessed portions, at risk of fouling paint.
After each of the above procedures, followed by thermal treatment for surface hardening.